Halloween is fast approaching and kids everywhere will be knocking at your doors for trick or treats so besides the candies which you will have prepared at your doorsteps, here are some ideas which could surprise your guests and children and have them leave your house satisfied and happy with what you have prepared for them.
First off I will have this Halloween wrapped fingers which are basically hotdogs (the favorite of every kid) wrapped in puff pastry then smothered with some ketchup to make it look like bloody fingers but of course tastier.
The Next one will be a Bloody Punch which will keep those kids rehydrated from all the walking and trick or treating around the neighborhood. They would be very grateful or frightened for this thirst quenching and refreshing drink that will surely have them wonder if it is truly made of blood, Enjoy!
1 dozen hotdogs, cocktail size
1 sheet puff pastry, frozen but thawed before using
1. Thaw your hotdogs and puff pastry and wrap each hotdog with a strip of puff pastry around the middle.
2. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes in a 350 degree F. oven then spread with ketchup so that it may appear to be bloody.
3. Place on a platter and serve.
¼ cup sugar
½ orange zest
1 quart cranberry juice
25 oz. sparkling cider
½ liter soda
1. In a pot bring to a boil your sugar, orange zest, cloves and cinnamon with ¼ cup of water till fully diluted.
2. Chill mixture and once cooled, add in your cranberry juice, cider and club soda.
3. Serve on punch bowls with some Ice and enjoy.
Don’t forget to leave some comments below on what you think of my recipes and also check out our sponsors by clicking on the advertisements because a portion of this site’s proceeds will be used to support a great Children’s Charity. Happy Sharing and Enjoy your Halloween Everyone!