There are so many kitchen gadgets out there, how do you decide which ones to try? Some are tried and true, others are new and cutting edge (no pun intended). Let’s take a look at a few of the must haves out there. Coffee
- Piamo Espresso Maker has created a single serving container that let’s you create espresso in your microwave. http://a.co/dXAczt2
- Coffee Joulies look like silver coffee beans, but the substance inside these stainless steel beans stays solid at cooler temperatures while melting once you put it into your too-hot coffee. http://a.co/h5jR5QX
- Burning Cup is great for those times when your coffee has gone tepid. A button on the side of the cup warms your coffee.
Slow Cookers and More
- Rival’s Crock-Pot Buffet Slow Cooker and Server is the perfect budget friendly choice.
- Cuisinart’s Four-quart Slow Cooker is great for those who are cooking for two.
- SuperChef, a handy counter-top appliance, “has 11 cooking functions, including stewing, steaming, frying, and baking”. (New Kitchen Appliance Promises to Make Dinner for You, 2016)
Think Green Finally Nanofarms is a Kickstarter project that is like having a greenhouse on your counter-top. With easy controls and little maintenance even those with a less than green thumb can have fresh produce at home. So whether you are looking for a way to wake up in the morning, an easy way to cook dinner, or a way to get in your 3-5 servings of vegetables a day, these gadgets may be just what you’re looking for.